Current date/time is Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:57 pm

Forum Terms of service

Using the forum. By registering on this forum, you agree to use it properly, and to refrain from posting any content that is aggressive, offensive, defamatory, hateful, or in violation of applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to post messages inciting or evoking illegal practices, or violating the terms of use of the service.

The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.

In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.

Your personal data. By registering on this forum, you agree that it may collect some of your personal data. This data collection is done either through the information you provide us, or through the use of the services itself, for technical data used for the forum proper functioning. You can access, modify or delete your data at any time. Users under 16 years old certify that they have obtained the consent of their legal guardian in order to proceed with this registration. For more information, please read our privacy policy.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies only serve to improve the user experience. You can read the purpose of cookies on our forum help center. You can choose in your browser settings not to enable cookies, as this may disrupt the forum proper functioning.

This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.

Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.

Welcome to Grown Up Permaculture! The Purpose of the Forum:Grown Up Permaculture forum is a place for discussion related to Gardening and Permaculture within an Urban/Suburban setting: Tools, techniques, material culture. Some members hold strictly to using only full organic principles while others may employ a variety of technologies to fulfill their garden plans. Remember that all of us are on different paths on this journey, and for different reasons. Just like our diversity in languages, religion, political alignment, etc.THE FORUM RULES:We operate on a 2 Rule System - No Religious Debate & No Political Debate. Everyone is responsible for their own behavior. It may sound crazy in light of the litany of rules on other internet forums, but believe it or not, it works. It works because 90% of people are cool enough to do the right thing (the remaining 10% don't last long for one reason or another).The 2 Rule System seems simple, but it can be a little confusing at times. We define "Religion" and "Politics" rather broadly. I'm not even going to try to define these areas, because of the difficulty in doing so. But to give an example, the popular debate between science and religion (the origin of life, evolution versus creationism, etc.) are topics that are well out of bounds. The "Political" disputes centering on Heirlooms versus Hybrids/GMOs are similarly out of bounds.On occasion, well meaning folks cross over into these areas. I ask that you always strive to give the other person the benefit of doubt. Don't go "calling them out" on the matter - screaming "foul!" Let me, or the administrators handle it. If you must do so, try to do it with respect - again, giving the other person the benefit of doubt.